Manufacturer: -Other (Specify in Notes)
Model #: ZSE40
Compatible with Axial
This unit is made by Zooz. This unit has motion, temperature, humidity and luminance. This multi sensor works on the percentage basis. This means that it will send a value to the controller based on a percentage you choose.
You must wake up the sensor before each check of the parameter settings.
Procedure as follows: (highlight the 4 in 1 sensor device box)
1. Select "Params" button
2. Enter the parameter you wish to change
3. Push z-wave button thru small hole twice quickly, wait for light on sensor to blink
4. Quickly select the "Retrieve" button
5. You should get a value. This is a % value without the % symbol.
6. Change the value (no symbol), press z-wave button twice quickly, wait for light on sensor to blink, and select "Set Value"
7. Push z-wave button thru small hole again twice quickly, wait for light on sensor to blink
8. Quickly select the "Retrieve" button
9. Verify value has changed and close
The following parameters are based on percentages not Lux values. If you choose 10 for a parameter that means the sensor will not transmit a changed value to the controller unless the value is plus or minus 10% of the current value. Another words if the (ex.) humidity is 45% and the parameter is set to 10 then the unit will not re-transmit a new value unless the humidity hits 35% or 55%.
The parameter is 1. You can choose 0 for Celsius or 1 for Fahrenheit.
The parameter is 2. Values are from 1 to 5. Default 1. (+/- 1 degree)
The parameter is 3. Values are from 5% to 50%. Default 10%. (Don’t use % sign)
The parameter is 4. Values are from 5% to 50%. Default 10%. (Don’t use % sign)
The parameter is 5. Trigger Intervals are from 1 to 255. Default 3. (in minutes)
The parameter is 6. Values are from 1 to 7. Default value is 4. 1=very high, 7=very low.